We may not be hiring for this or that particular position right now (or maybe we just started the interviewing process to fill said position), but that doesn’t mean we don’t want to know who you are—maybe there’s an opening coming down the pipeline you would be perfect for! Help us help you become a Firespringer. But first, a wee bit about us...
Firespring is one of Nebraska’s fastest-growing technology companies. In corporate speak, we provide print, marketing, software and IT solutions to businesses and nonprofit organizations. But nobody gets excited about corporate speak, so here’s the real scoop.
- Located in Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, we bask in the Silicon Prairie.
- Firespring only hires passionate, ambitious people—the type that will “bring it” every day.
- We work hard, we play harder.
- Once a year, we shave our heads together. (An optional activity, of course.)
- Inc. Magazine named Firespring one of the “50 Best Workplaces” in America. We like them too.
- We love to give back to the community. In fact, every full-time, salaried Firespringer receives a paid day off every month to volunteer for a nonprofit organization of their choice.
- We serve nearly 8,000 brands, businesses and nonprofits in all 50 states and 11 countries across six continents. I guess you can say we get around.
That’s the skinny on who we are. Now we want you to tell us who you are.
Dream Job Description
You tell us. What are you interested in doing? Maybe we can help.
Show us what you got. Bragging is acceptable. (Highly encouraged, actually.) Show off those credentials.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won't be considered. Seriously. And since this is an open ended application, tell us who you are! What makes you tick? Interests? Favorite movie? Put your spin on the standard letter.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.
We'll be in touch.